Everyday stud earrings made with solid brass and shimmery mother of pearl veneer.
1960s floral motifs and geometric shapes are combined in the unique, eye-catching Wolf & Moon style.
Hand-finished in a timeless mother of pearl veneer with solid brass ring.
Handmade in our East London studio.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is lovingly handmade in our London studio by a small team of passionate makers. Everyone is paid above the London Living Wage. We never hire unpaid interns and it is important to us that we are as environmentally responsible as possible. We only use FSC certified wood, most of our waste is recycled and we are making real efforts to reduce our plastic consumption.