Playful yet elegant statement studs with oranges and leaves in recycled and gold mirror acrylic, with wooden stalks.
Wear the essence of a Mediterranean summer with our Garden Collection. Perfect for both daytime and evening.
Lovingly handmade in our East London studio with laser-cut acrylic mounted on a birch wood base.
Made from wood, recycled acrylic, mirrored acrylic and sterling silver earring posts.
Each earring is approx. 5cm x 3.8cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is lovingly handmade in our London studio by a small team of passionate makers. Everyone is paid above the London Living Wage. We never hire unpaid interns and it is important to us that we are as environmentally responsible as possible. We only use FSC certified wood, most of our waste is recycled and we are making real efforts to reduce our plastic consumption.