A bit like with my bat necklace, this slug started life as an illustration, among loads of other bugs and the more I sat with it the more I realised I loved him and I wanted him with me all the time. As it's frowned upon to wear the same tshirt for days on end (it'd get really smelly, c'mon) I made him into a necklace and reader, I married him.
This babe is made from a luscious green glitter acrylic with a yellow back that peeps though the glitter.
- Laser cut acrylic slug necklace
- Width: 12.5cm at widest point
- Height: 4.5cm at longest point
- Stainless steel adjustable chain approx 20cm with lobster clasp
- Designed, assembled and hand painted by my own fair hand in Lahndan Tahn.
Made in the UK by Happy Stuff Studio.